Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

April's Scripture

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.  He leadeth me beside the still waters.

The verse we're memorizing for April is Psalm 23:2, my goal being that we will memorize all of Psalm 23.  In my post on Scripture Memorization, I wrote about what verses we've memorized so far, and I explained why we went from Psalm 23:1 to Phillipians 4:13. Will we go straight through 23 now? Most likely not. Is one verse a month too few?  Right now, no. When my daughter is able to read and do transcription, we will up our scripture memorization to one verse per week.

Side note: One of my daughter's favorite Bible stories is David and Goliath.  Last night on TV, when she a commercial that had armor-clad soldiers charging across a field caught her attention, she said, "Look, Mom, the Philistines."

No comments:

Post a Comment