Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wake Up With The Waves

The Wake Up With The Waves children's music series at the pier began today. Every Saturday, from 10:30 a.m. to noon, a different children's music act will perform - for free. Today, the band was Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band. I had never heard of them, but I'm not up on my kiddie music.
I made the mistake of buying my preschooler a kazoo. I also made the mistake of paying $3 for a kazoo.
Cliff Kid Z were passing out strawberry puree fruit ropes (a "healthy" version of a Twizzler), which my daughter liked, and a chocolate chip bar, of which she only took a couple of bites.
Inky the Octopus was, of course, there. He's the pier's Pacific Park mascot.
Before the concert, there was "limbo." It's amazing how much preschoolers like crawling under a pole.


No comments:

Post a Comment