Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Santa Math

This was not my idea. 

My four year old saw me searching for fun 2-digit times 2-digit multiplication printables for my fourth graders, and she asked if I could print out a Santa Claus worksheet for her.

I checked to see if there was an addition version of Santa, and there was - with approximately 300 problems.

I wanted to talk her out of it. It would take her a long time using Unifix cubes, and it would require being really careful. I didn't think she had the patience or the fine motor skills.

I was wrong.

She spent 35 minutes adding and coloring - she hardly needed me - before announcing her hand was tired and that she would finish the rest tomorrow...
Here is the link:
http://www.coloringsquared.com/?s=Addition+Santa&submit=Search

No comments:

Post a Comment