Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Gemma's Very First Test


UCLA has a math program for children, so today we went to UCLA so Gemma could take the test to see if she qualifies.

Gemma didn't know this was happening until last night. I told her I needed to sharpen the pencils in her pencil pouch so she could go do some fun math problems at the university.

"Why?" 

Because they have a fun summer program for kids who like math. 

"So I get be in the program?!" 

Maybe. First you have to take a little...sort of... (I had no idea how she would react to the word test.) ...a little...sort of...test.

"Like Mysterious Benedict Society?!" 

Yes! Exactly like Mysterious Benedict Society.

"Do I have to sit in a desk?"

Well, I don't think you can say, 'I typically do my math in bed. Do you have a bed I can take my test in?'

No comments:

Post a Comment